Data recovery from all different Seagate hard drive
We have almost 30 years of experience in Seagate hard drives data recovery.
Seagate has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of hard drives since 1978.
In Serman, we have recovered Seagate hard drives since 1989, both external and internal hard drives. We have specific technology for the intervention of Seagate units as well as specialized technicians. We are experts in recovering the oldest and most current units. To date Serman has collaborative agreements with Seagate in the field of data recovery.
Any Type of Seagate Hard Drives
- Internal hard drives (SATA, SAS, IDE/ATA, SCSI, Fibre Channel).
- Solid state hard drives (SSD).
- External hard drives (USB, FireWire, e-SATA, Thunderbolt...).
- Ethernet hard drives (NAS).
- Obsolete devices (IDE/XT, ESDI, MFM, RLL...).
Any Operative System
- WINDOWS (NTFS, FAT).
- Discontinued operative systems (Pick, Novell NetWare...).
Any Type of Failure
- Logical failure. Data are not accessible, but the hardware is not damaged (deletion, formatting, corruption, virus…).
- Physical failure. Mechanical, electronic, controller or low-level control software failure.
- Water damage.
- Fire damage.
Hard Drive Data Recovery - Base Price Reference
* Taxes not included. Standard service.
|From 150€ *||From 350€ *||From 550€ *|
|Logical failure||Electronic failure||Mechanical damage||Head crash||Motor failure|